Metabolic syndrome, also known as syndrome X, is not a disease, but a group of risk factors that increase the likelihood of developing certain health problems. According to the Health Promotion Board, if you have three or more of the following criteria, you are considered to have metabolic syndrome:
- Larger waist: Men with a waist circumference of greater than 90cm and women with a waist circumference of greater than 80cm.
- High blood pressure: Blood pressure of 130/85 mmHg or higher.
- High blood sugar: Fasting blood sugar levels of 6.1mmol/l or higher.
- High triglycerides: Triglyceride levels of 1.7mmol/l or higher.
- Low HDL cholesterol: HDL cholesterol levels less than 1.0mmol/l in men and less than 1.3mmol/l in women.
The causes of metabolic syndrome are complex and include a combination of factors such as age, race, overweight/obesity, family history of diabetes, other medical conditions, and unhealthy lifestyle.
The most significant symptom is being overweight or obese, especially if you carry excess weight around your abdomen, giving you an apple-shaped body. Other symptoms of metabolic syndrome include increased thirst and urination, tiredness and blurred vision (symptoms of diabetes).
Metabolic syndrome can lead to severe health problems such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and fatty liver disease.
However, with early detection and lifestyle changes, you can prevent or delay the onset of these conditions. Treatment for metabolic syndrome involves controlling your diet, exercise, and losing weight if you are overweight.
The Use of Probiotics
In recent years, probiotics have gained popularity for their potential health benefits. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in the gut and help maintain digestive health. They have been shown to improve gut health, boost the immune system, and even aid in weight loss.
The Biosculptor™ Slimming Probiotics is a patented raw material that has been developed by Hi-Beau Group, the first Singapore company to invent and research to aid in reducing abdominal obesity and the risks of metabolic syndrome.
Biosculptor™ Slimming Probiotics works mainly through the four aspects of the mechanism:
- Reduce bodyweight, belly fat, fasting blood sugar, triglycerides, cholesterol
- Reduce abdominal obesity
- Reduce the risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Prevent the risk of metabolic syndrome caused by a high-fat diet
The StrongBiotics™ for Slimming contains 10 CFU of Biosculptor™ Probiotics, and it is also added with Fibersol®-2 (water-soluble dietary fiber) to further regulate bowel movements. The supplement contains 100% natural ingredients, making it safe and effective for long-term use.
It only costs $3X now.
Grab it now before it's too late
Incorporating probiotics into your daily routine may be a helpful addition to a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet and regular exercise.