US Clinicals® StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ contains dual forms of lactoferrin that provide the double effect. Each capsule contains 250mg of freeze-dried Lactoferrin, which is scientifically proven to boost the effects on our immune function. Patented Biosculptor® Probiotics is added as an aid to heighten immune response and promote a healthy digestive tract. Read more about Lactoferrin here.
Purity at It's BestLactoferrin is a protein naturally present in human and cow's milk. US Clinicals® StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ uses high purity lactoferrin produced from New Zealand's South Island. It is extracted from high quality grass-fed bovine milk using proprietary technology and preserved by freeze-drying to protect heat-sensitive proteins in lactoferrin while maximizing the functionality and bioactivity of the products. The role of lactoferrin in the immune response is well researched and has shown to have direct antiviral effects, including COVID-19 virus, as well as the ability to promote short time recovery from COVID-19 infection.
Biosculptor® ProbioticsThe patented Biosculptor® Probiotics contains 8 well-established probiotic strains (Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus). Studies have shown that it is effective in promoting bowel regularity and suppressing bacterial infections in the digestive system, which in turn helps to increase immunity.
(Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus)
(Patent #ZL201811594604.8 & 10201913127U)
Although lactoferrin is produced by the human body itself (human lactoferrin), but the rate of synthesis declines with age. Hence lactoferrin supplementation is needed to help heighten immune response. Bovine lactoferrin derived from cow's milk works the same as human lactoferrin, which exhibits immune functions.
Bovine lactoferrin has been sold as a nutraceutical product for many years. Producing just 1kg of lactoferrin requires 10,000 liters of milk and hence the ingredient is scarce and expensive, leading to production being monopolized by several developed countries. Furthermore, the safety of bovine lactoferrin has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) as a Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) compound and by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as a dietary supplement.
US Clinicals® StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ is meant to be consumed daily for protection against potential viruses or if you are having flu or cough. It is also meant to be consumed prior to traveling or attending social gatherings and interactions
Direction of Use:
For adults. Take 1 capsule daily. Consume with food
For children below 12 years old, take half capsule daily. You may open the capsule and mix with food or drinks.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Precaution: If you are nursing or pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.
Made in Singapore.
Mirabelli, C., Wotring, J. W., Zhang, C. J., McCarty, S. M., Fursmidt, R., Pretto, C. D., Qiao, Y., Zhang, Y., Frum, T., Kadambi, N. S., Amin, A. T., O’Meara, T. R., Spence, J. R., Huang, J., Alysandratos, K. D., Kotton, D. N., Handelman, S. K., Wobus, C. E., Weatherwax, K. J., . . . Sexton, J. Z. (2021). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 118(36), e2105815118.
Rosa, L., Tripepi, G., Naldi, E., Aimati, M., Santangeli, S., Venditto, F., Caldarelli, M., & Valenti, P. (2021). Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10(18), 4276.
Algahtani, F. D., Elabbasy, M. T., Samak, M. A., Adeboye, A. A., Yusuf, R. A., & Ghoniem, M. E. (2021). Medicina, 57(8), 842.
Campione, E., Lanna, C., Cosio, T., Rosa, L., Conte, M. P., Iacovelli, F., Romeo, A., Falconi, M., del Vecchio, C., Franchin, E., Lia, M. S., Minieri, M., Chiaramonte, C., Ciotti, M., Nuccetelli, M., Terrinoni, A., Iannuzzi, I., Coppeda, L., Magrini, A., . . . Bianchi, L. (2021). Frontiers in Pharmacology, 12.
Hu, Y., Meng, X., Zhang, F., Xiang, Y., & Wang, J. (2021). Emerging Microbes & Infections, 10(1), 317–330.
Salaris, C., Scarpa, M., Elli, M., Bertolini, A., Guglielmetti, S., Pregliasco, F., Blandizzi, C., Brun, P., & Castagliuolo, I. (2021). Nutrients, 13(2), 328.
Campione, E., Lanna, C., Cosio, T., Rosa, L., Conte, M. P., Iacovelli, F., Romeo, A., Falconi, M., del Vecchio, C., Franchin, E., Lia, M. S., Minieri, M., Chiaramonte, C., Ciotti, M., Nuccetelli, M., Terrinoni, A., Magrini, A., Bernardini, S., Andreoni, M., . . . Bianchi, L. (2020a). Lactoferrin as Potential Supplementary Nutraceutical Agent in COVID-19 Patients: In Vitro and in Vivo Preliminary Evidences. Published.
Elnagdy, S., & AlKhazindar, M. (2020). ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science, 3(4), 780–782.
Morsi, D., Ibrahim, H., Mohamed, A., Osman, G., & Salem, M. (2020). International Journal of Cancer and Biomedical Research
Serrano, G., Kochergina, I., Albors, A., Diaz, E., Oroval, M., Hueso, G., & Serrano, J. M. (2020). International Journal of Research in Health Sciences, 8(1), 08–15.
11. Lactoferrin as potential preventative and adjunct treatment for COVID-19.Chang, R., Ng, T. B., & Sun, W. Z. (2020). International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 56(3), 106118.
12. Inhibition of SARS Pseudovirus Cell Entry by Lactoferrin Binding to Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycans.Lang, J., Yang, N., Deng, J., Liu, K., Yang, P., Zhang, G., & Jiang, C. (2011). PLoS ONE, 6(8), e23710.
13. Antiviral Properties of Lactoferrin—A Natural Immunity Molecule.Berlutti, F., Pantanella, F., Natalizi, T., Frioni, A., Paesano, R., Polimeni, A., & Valenti, P. (2011). Molecules, 16(8), 6992–7018.
14. Therapeutic Effects of Lactoferrin in Ocular Diseases: From Dry Eye Disease to Infections.Vagge, A., Senni, C., Bernabei, F., Pellegrini, M., Scorcia, V., Traverso, C. E., & Giannaccare, G. (2020). International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 21(18), 6668.
15. The effect of oral administration of iron saturated-bovine lactoferrin encapsulated chitosan-nanocarriers on osteoarthritis.Samarasinghe, R. M., Kanwar, R. K., & Kanwar, J. R. (2014). Biomaterials, 35(26), 7522–7534.
16. Oral Administration of Lactoferrin Inhibits Inflammation and Nociception in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis.HAYASHIDA, K. I., KANEKO, T., TAKEUCHI, T., SHIMIZU, H., ANDO, K., & HARADA, E. (2004). Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 66(2), 149–154.
17. Efficacy and tolerability of oral lactoferrin supplementation in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: an exploratory study.Mueller, E. A., Trapp, S., Frentzel, A., Kirch, W., & Brantl, V. (2011). Current Medical Research and Opinion, 27(4), 793–797.
18. Effects of a Bovine Lactoferrin Formulation from Cow’s Milk on Menstrual Distress in Volunteers: A Randomized, Crossover Study.Ueno, H., Yoshise, R., Sugino, T., Kajimoto, O., & Kobayashi, T. (2016). International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17(6), 845.
19. Effect of Lactoferrin Supplementation on Iron Deficiency Anemia in Primary School Children.El-Khawaga, A., & Abdelmaksoud, H. (2019). International Journal of Medical Arts
20. Efficacy of Lactoferrin Oral Administration in the Treatment of Anemia and Anemia of Inflammation in Pregnant and Non-pregnant Women: An Interventional Study.Lepanto, M. S., Rosa, L., Cutone, A., Conte, M. P., Paesano, R., & Valenti, P. (2018). Frontiers in Immunology, 9.
How soon will I be able to see improvements in my immune health?While results may vary among individuals, most could expect to see beneficial effects such as failing ill less often. You are advised to take StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ consecutively for 3-6 months to achieve the best results.
Will the long-term consumption of StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ result in any side effects?No known side effect has been observed. All ingredients in StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity, and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long-term consumption at the recommended dosage.
Should I separate my consumption of StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ from other medications or caffeine beverages?Yes, because the acidity in medications and caffeine beverages may affect the efficacy of StrongImmune Lactoferrin™. You are advised to take StrongImmune Lactoferrin™ and your medications/ caffeine beverages at an interval of 1-2 hours apart.
Developed for and loved by our family, US Clinicals® products carry an assurance of trust, safety and efficacy for you & your loved ones.
To share quality health products, from our family to yours!
At least 3 supporting clinical studies per ingredient
Blending the best ingredients from the East and the West.
Internal quality standards 20% stricter than regulatory standards.