You are not alone if you're diagnosed with varicose veins. About 30% of people have these dilated, bulging, blueish-purple veins under the surface of their skin.
What is varicose veins
Varicose veins are swollen and enlarged veins that usually occur on the legs and feet. They may be blue or dark purple and are often lumpy, bulging or twisted in appearance.
Symptoms of varicose veins
- Muscle burn & Cramp
- Swelling in the lower legs
- Dry, itchy, and thin skin over the affected vein
- Discoloration around the veins
- Achy or heavy legs
Who is at risk of developing varicose veins?🤔
- Obesity: Being overweight puts added pressure on veins.
- Sex: Women are more likely to develop the condition than men.
- Age: Aging causes wear and tear on the valves in the veins that help control blood flow
- Pregnancy: Increased blood volume during pregnancy leads to vein enlargement.
- Standing or sitting for long periods: Causes blood to pool in the leg veins, increasing the pressure within the veins.
But these symptoms can be alleviated with 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫™ 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭.
The ingredients found in VaricoClear™ Ultimate Vein Support are 100% natural, safe and made of 100% cellulose vegetarian capsules. It contains scientifically researched breakthrough ingredients that help with the following:
- Maintaining the elasticity of blood vessels
- Strengthening the walls of blood vessels
- Aiding the circulation of blood
- Increase fatty acid oxidation
- Reduce purine catabolism
- Free radical formation
- Relax the blood vessels
- Improve blood flow
Get yours now to provide the ultimate vein support for healthy blood circulation.